At Fitness Evolution we believe getting healthy and fit shouldn’t have to be extreme, unpleasant or punishing. Your body and needs are unique and a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t fit. We train each client according to their current fitness level and ability and help them reach their goals.
Health and fitness is not a 30 Day Program or a 7 Day Diet. It is an ever evolving journey. With each workout or meal you have the chance to learn, grow and change. And we’re here to help guide you.
True results aren’t about a number on a scale or a pant size. They are about the freedom to live life without hesitation.
- To prevent training injuries.
- To prevent injuries in daily life.
- To improve movement quality.
- We don’t put square pegs in round holes; not every exercise is right for every client.
- Most people will need a lot of the same exercises.
- First know WHAT (the goal) then ask WHY (the goal behind the goal) then determine HOW (the programming).
- We use a joint-by-joint approach to training.
- We train each joint to function in the way it was intended.
- Build from the ground up: mobility and stability first, then movement, then load.
- To make people better (move better, feel better, live better).
- To provide education, support and encouragement that empowers clients to act.
- To serve as each client’s accountability partner, mentor and friend.